Availability: Out of stock
Model No.: IHMG00798
This very unique clock uses chrome ball bearings to tell time. The bottom row represents the hour while the top two rows represent minutes. Can be powered by AC cord (included) or batteries. Ideal if you are seeking an unexpected gift.
Internal mechanism distributes chrome balls
AC power cord (can also work with batteries)
Chrome ball bearingsAcrylic
$10 Shipping5 to 7 day Shipping
Height x Width x Depth
7'' x 9'' x 6''
Shipping Options & Definitions
The merchandise will be left on your front door, but only if you are home and only after setting the delivery appointment.
The merchandise is brought inside your home, but the delivery men will not help you set up the furniture.
White Glove Delivery
The merchandise is brought inside your home + the delivery men will set up the furniture in any room you wish + they will take all packaging with them.
Leather Options & Definitions
- Bonded Leather
Bonded leather is a material composed of varying degrees of genuine leather combined with other substances to give the appearance of leather.
- Italian Leather
Italian leather is a material produced from 100% natural leather hides.
- Leather Match
Leather match is a man-made leather whose color and texture are indistinguishable from genuine leather. The main difference is durability, which is why leather match is only applied to areas that the body does not touch (back & bottom).
- What grade of Italian Leather is used?
We only use top grain leather, which is second best only to full grain leather.
- Is it genuine leather everywhere?
No, all sofa companies, including us, use genuine leather on all areas the body touches with leather match on the back and bottom (a demo is below).
Use & Care
- For cleaning your leather, Murphy's Oil Soap is highly recommended. Warm water with soft dish detergent is also a good option. Warm water alone is usually sufficient when leather is not soiled.
- For conditioning your leather, Leather Honey is a very high quality product that not only preserves your sofa's appearance, it also restores older leather.
- For applying these products, a lint-free cloth, foam sponge, old cotton T-shirt or microfiber rag is recommended.
- There is no need to apply cleaners or conditioners more than once a month.